For more information on how to use this HDR, read the instructions and FAQ
- Licence: Creative Commons 0/Public Domain
- Dynamic Range: 21.07 Stops
- Camera: Canon EOS 70D
- Lens: Canon 18-135 STM
- Set EV: +13.99 @ 100 ISO – You can adjust the exposure after the fact if you need
- Coverage: 360 x 180
- Date Taken: 11/26/2015 11:26 – 11:41 AM
- Location: Northern United States
This HDR has a full 360×180 range, and captures the light near mid day (the sun is still angled since it is winter, and the location is fairly far north).
Test Render @ 2,048 samples
Trying a new bracket merge algorithm, seems to work better, but still room for improvement, especially regarding ghosting. Again this image suffers from ICE image stitch errors, which seem to be particularly bad across brackets, as if ICE changes the stitch for different brackets, even though it shouldn’t be.
This one looks great! The shadows are nice and sharp.