Who we are
Our website address is: http://giantcowfilms.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
“Technical Data” is data that your device sends our servers or provides to our webpage. This includes:
- IP Addresses
- HTTP-Header meta data. This is data that is sent along with a request to our server.
This site keeps this data in order to better protect, maintain, and develop the this site. Technical Data may be linked to user accounts or any other kind of collected data. In addition, Technical Data may be associated with other user data including comments. Technical Data is stored in log files. In addition, Technical Data will be sent to the following 3rd party providers:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We collect information about visitors who comment on the site and share it with the Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Who we share your data with
This site may share your personal data the following 3rd parties for the following reasons:
- In Aggregate Form: Blend-Exchange will disclose your personal information when legally permissible in aggregate or anonymized form so long as it cannot be reasonably used to identify you.
- As Required by Law: Any information held by Blend-Exchange will be disclosed to satisfy any particular law, legal process or governemental request.
- Third party providers: Blend-Exchange shares your personal data with third party providers as is required to provide the Blend-Exchange service.
- As required to operate the Blend-Exchange service Some of the data we collect is shared to various 3rd parties (who these parties are is specified below in the section on Data Collection for each kind of data we collect). This is done when required to provide the Blend-Exchange service’s functionality.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What we use your data for
We use your data for three purposes:
- Make this website function. This site uses your data such has cookies and emails to provide functionality on this site.
- Understand how you use this website. This site uses your data such as cookies and behavior tracking to understand what content interests visitors, and how we can improve the functionality of this site.
- Comply with the law. This site uses your data to comply with the law.
If you need to make any requests, or ask for any clarification, the operator of this website can be contacted at this email email@example.com